I am a very happy dog!
gave me a BADGE
This was for my last post:
Cee’s which way Photo challenge week 17.
I am a featured blogger!
Mind the steps girls!
Thank you Cee I love you!
# # #
Way back in March
Millie Tom at
nominated me for the following award
Thank you sooooo much.
Sorry for the late posting.
I urged my Mum today to do something about it!
Some days I feel like shaking my Mum so she can do something on my blog!
Here we are
So, the rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am a handsome 4 year old Miniature Schnauzer.
2. I love my Mum to pieces and she loves me back.
3. I have special window from where I can see passers by. My neighbor is an old black spaniel Thory who sometimes takes a stroll without his mum. I get sooo excited when he comes to visit. We usually have to take him back home because he is so bored on his own.
4. I have many friends: Beckey – retriever; Jack – jack russel; Conner – maltese poodle; Millie and Coco two labradoodles. There are also some I don’t know by name but I always say “Hi” to them. I also have three cat friends, Buddy the friendly; Noopy the grumpy and Humphrey the wild one.
5. I love to sleep on my own chair during the day. At night it is on Mum’s double bed.
6. My tail is so short that when I make a stincky I can’t keep it inside because there is no tail to cover it up.
7. Mmmmm, what else can I tell about myself? I don’t like water very much. When Mum wants to give me a bath I’ll grab her arms with my front paws and cling to her so she can’t put me in the bath.
Thank you again Millie I appreciate it very much.
I don’t know who to nominate.
My dear furry friends PLEASE make use of this award because you are all special. I am inviting you all to make use of it.